Set on a lively Chinatown street lined with restaurants, this simple, laid-back hostel is a 1-minute walk from the Chinatown MRT, a mere two train stops from Sentosa Island and 2km from the vast casino at Marina Bay Sands. The mixed-gender dorms and private rooms feature complimentary Wi-Fi, laundry facilities, shared bathrooms and private lockers. Linens are provided. Breakfast is free at a nearby restaurant.
Property Name: Royal Hostel Singapore
Address 1: 73A Pagoda Street
City : Singapore
Postal Code : 059225
Phone : +6568160288
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Fax services
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Shared bathrooms with hot/cold showers
- Shared toilets
- Towels- fee
- Individual lockers
- Security access system
- Hot & cold water dispenser
- 24-hour CCTV
- Ironing facilities
- Laptop at lobby area
- Seating areas
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Identification & Guest Limit
- You are required to produce a valid travel or identification document upon check-in. In case of failure to produce such documents, we reserve the rights to reject service, and last-minute cancellation charges shall apply.
- We do not accept children 6 years old and below in our dormitory rooms to maintain the environment of a hostel.
- We do not typically accept local citizens and residents.
- We reserve the rights to reject service to any unsuitable guests to preserve a tourist-and backpacker-friendly atmosphere.
- All deposits and monies paid will not be returned in the event of fraudulent cases. If you wish to stay with us, please email us directly.
- In case of changes to your booking schedule such as arrival/departure date, please inform us at least 7 days before the check-in date and time (calculated from the default check in time of 2:00pm Singapore time GMT+8) to avoid cancellation charges.
- You may cancel your reservation without any penalty up to 7 days before the check-in date and time.
- For cancellation within 7 days before check in date and time, full payment will be charged to your credit card.
- No-show is considered as last-minute cancellation.
- We are not responsible for cancellations or modified reservations due to booking input errors and charges will be as per our cancellation policy.
- Check-in time is from 2:00pm local time onwards. Early check-in is subject to availability of beds and cannot be guaranteed.
- Check-out time is 12:00pm local time latest. Late check-outs are not accepted. One night stay will be chargeable for late check-outs after 12pm.
- We reserve the right to pre-authorize your credit card prior to arrival to ensure that your card is valid and you have sufficient funds.
- Full payment by cash or credit card (subject to a 5% administrative fee) is required upon check-in.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected upon check-in for the following items: SGD 10 (per towel) and SGD 2 (per adaptor).
Facilities & Amenities
- Our dorms are air-conditioned throughout the night and ventilated with fans during the day (10am to 4pm).
- Please inform our reception should you prefer the air-conditioning to be switched on.
- We have no en-suite toilets/showers. All our facilities are shared.
- Lockers are provided (please bring your own lock) and towels can be rented for $2 ($10 refundable deposit required).
- For your convenience, you may purchase adaptors ($2) and locks for ($4).
- For groups of 8 or more people, please email us for bookings and savings.
Security & Liabilities
- We are not responsible for the death, sickness or injury to any guest or for the loss, theft or damage to any guest’s property however sustained or caused.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring the safety of their own belongings at all times.
- Guests are responsible for any loss or damage to our hostel’s assets and properties.